Tuesday, July 02, 2024

 in terms of birthdays and those kind of dates and deadlines like doing certain projects on timeline or more specific on time limit / date / deadline i dont work with them anymore ,i dont like to restrict my self with time limit i like to do everything with the flow ,, the restriction with time limit made me anxious and stressed cause sometimes i dont feel my self celebrating on the same times/dates over and over again or finishing projects or tasks on certain deadlines over and over again stressing my self out on the time ,wanting to do things quickly without qualifying my skills and without enjoying  , i love to be on my pace on my flow when i finish i finish when i want to do / hold i do and hold, let the world be by its own and do your contribution joyfully enjoyably when it comes to my mind its more joyful and do things in a blinks of time rven if they take time i do them all deliciously hahaha ,, so next time instead of celebrating someones birthday on their birthdate i will celebrate that person in another way on his special day and the other dates and deadlines would be the same ,,

have beautiful joyful blissful days ahead each day everyday  ,,

i am always thankful and alaways gratful .

No comments:

Post a Comment