Sunday, July 21, 2024

today in the morning i was super blessed and happy how the little two kids my cousins reacted to my youtube channel especially hibo as the oldest cabiraxman left to continue doing his homework ,and as i watched my vidoes again on the big screen and that child hibo was also watching and being mesmerized that i actually have a youtube channel , hearing my voice and seeing me and what i am doing here and there in the videos ,, i dont know but after watching these videos i really git mesmerized like i was watching a star hahahaha though i was super shy letting them watching while me sitting by their sides it was a pretty refreshing to not feeling shy forward as i continued watching with hibo ,, that gave me courage and confidence to continue and to apprear fully in my upcoming videos being that wholesome artist and youtuber that everyone look for in good ways and me being proud of my self by the quality of the contents that i delivered and continue to and revolve with the things , atmospheres and auras that i love , live by and live with ~♡ 




with so much love 


the enchanting , cozy and dreamy me 


enchancozreamy ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment